Originally published John Spencer Burt and W. E. Hawthorne, The Pioneer Pub. Co., Chicago, 1907, This is a reproduction on CD and is searchable. |
The book (CD) contains 512 pp. 75% of the book is biographical with many photos of leading citizens. The other 25 % of the book is the history of the two counties and includes:
HISTORY OF MARSHALL COUNTY.
HISTORY OF PUTNAM COUNTY.
About the CD: This CD provides the genealogist the opportunity to have access to information from a book that is difficult to locate in the used book market. The CD was made by scanning an original copy of the book. Any defect such as notes in the margin or light text will also appear in the CD version. The CD requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file, the latest Windows version is included with the CD. The Mac & Window readers can also be downloaded from the Adobe website. The information on the CD can either be printed out and read in the traditional manner or viewed with your computer. When viewing on your screen the page size can be increased to make reading easier. This CD is not search-able but has a series of bookmarks making navigation through the file easier. The CD is packaged in a projective sleeve.
CD# = IL95
USPS: Madigan's Books, PO Box 62, Charleston, IL 61920-0062